The Atlas House office building at 53-55 Totleben Blvd is located in the centre of Sofia, less than 1km from the CBD, on a main road leading from the CBD to the main highway between Sofia and Bansko. The office building provides 3,472 m² of B+ class office space. It is mostly populated by international companies such as Regus (professional, fully furnished office provider) and Navteq. The underground station is to be constructed in the close neighborhood. Atlas owns 100% of this asset.
- The building, developed by BSR Europe, was built during 2002 and at the time was one of the only true A class buildings in the city.
- The property is comprised of the main building and an adjoining underground car park which fronts on to Tsar Boris III Boulevard.
- The building has 8 above ground levels including the small tower level and a basement.
- The ground floor consists of an entrance lobby with security and office/showroom space.
- Part of the ground floor and above ground levels are used as office space for well-known international tenants.
- The eight floors that are above ground level have a total area of 3,472 m². Office floors typically are 218 m² – 473 m² (but other divisions are also possible).
- There is an onground parking available