ConceptHouse is one building with an architectonically interesting shape of differentiated height – from 6 to 12 floors. There are 160 apartments ranging from cozy 36 m² to spacious 167 m² with:
- easy to arrange apartments, with well thought out layouts
- comfortable balconies or terraces
- some have corner or skylight windows
- original facade, partially covered with stone and decorated with a motive of meandering line
- unique leisure space designed for the exclusive use of the building's residents: gym, sauna and a playground area for children
The building is under 24-hour video surveillance wiih look up from each apartment on LCD screens. On the underground levels there is a parking lot for 190 cars and handy storerooms.
The lobby and staircases of the building are created according to the newest trends.
ConceptHouse located on Obrzeżna Street in Warsaw, a prestigious district of Mokotów, is a great place for active people, leading an urban life.
When you move into one of the apartments, you gain:
- good communication: numerous tram and bus lines that will allow you to get to the airport in 10 minutes and 20 minutes to the city centre
- no arduous journeys: the building is located in the office centre of Warsaw – if you work in one of the surrounding office blocks or downtown, you can forget about traffic jams
- rich infrastructure and various possibilities for leisure time: city infrastructure is just around the corner (schools, banks, business centres), with shopping centre “Galeria Mokotów” with dozens of shops, services, restaurants and entertainment centres